Full Carbon Road Bike Rim CarbonBlade-60T
– & Full Carbon Rims
1. The ".
High-temperature Resistance Tech
Full Carbon Toray T700SC – Why we don't do the cheapest?
Without saying, material is the most important for a rim.
There are 3 main places producing carbon fiber material – Japan, Taiwan and ChinaMainland. Toray in Japan is the biggest and best carbon producer in the world, weuse Toray T700SC from Toray for all of our rims.
Although Toray product price arealmost 2X than those from Taiwan and3X thanChinaMainland, comparing the durabilityand stiffness it brings, it's definitely worth.
We Make It – 35 layers in spoke hole side
For the spoke hole side, we use as many as 35 layers aiming to avoid cracking, the extra layers make the rims extremely stiff and .
We Make It Strong – 9 layers body
Specilized Package For World Wide Shipping
Shipping damage used to be a problem in the world wide delivery, in order to solve this, we design a new box with strong inside structure. It will protect your wheels from violently throwing and pressureon the long trip.
Inside the box, there is uniquely designed structure to fix the 2 wheels in position, so it can handle the strong shaking during the shipping.
The box may be damage during the shipping, but you will get complete and brand new wheels finally.
We use High-Tensile T700C carbon for the majority of the lay-up. This gives the rim a very high strength with sufficient stiffness to cope with hard application of the wheels. So, rather than use a stiffer, but more brittle carbon type, we chose durability over ultimate stiffness. In some lay-ups we add some higher modulus sheets to increase stiffness locally.
We actually use multiple layers of different types of carbon. Only the outer layer is made from a 3K weave. Underneath this layer are layers of UDF (Uni-Directional Fiber) sheets. A mixture of different angles to resemble a uniform material. Because carbon fiber can handle tension very well, we have to mix up the layers to make the rim stiff and strong enough. Pressure is not a great feature of a fiber. Just think of a string being pushed). But when mixed correctly, the different angles interconnect through the resin to make it resistant to all kinds of forces.
The 3K has a slightly lower stiffness/weight ratio than UDF (Uni-Directional Fiber) sheets of equal fibers, but it makes up by giving the rims a bombproof feature. Why? Because when a strand (or multiple) gets cut in UDF, by crashing for instance, the sheet is compromised and the tear will expand through a larger part of the sheet at continuous workload. A weave will stop the tear because it is intervened by the crossing layer of strands .
Although it is not advised to ride with a 'hole' in your rims, situations can occur where you might not know of a damaged rim or it is not an option to stop right away. Then you have the extra safety of the 3K weave to get you home.
WARNING:We are not responsible for products seized by your local customs. We can't control any option or right that customs holds. If your customs hold your products and do not release back to you for any reason, rule or policy, we will not refund and are not responsible for such matter.
By purchasing with LoLoGo™, you are agree with our terms that we are not responsible for any action by customs.
- Please choose the shipment service according to your delivery time and your expected shipment cost, mostly lower shipping cost comes with longer delivery time, and faster delivery time comes with the higher shipping cost.
- All your package will be handled very carefully by our team, according to the shipment way you have chosen.
- The processing time starts from the time when the payment has been made.
- Usually your goods will be send out in 3 days, but some of the item could be out of stock, then it will take some more days(according to your quantity and our production arrangement), we will inform you the exact time before you place the order.
- Delivery Services:
Things like carbon frames, wheelsets, etc, will be low in weight and big in size, they will be charged by measures, so the shipping cost by TNT, DHL, UPS, Fedex could be higher than you expected. So we recommend you choose EMS, Hongkong Post Air Parcel, or China Post (whose shipping cost is calculated by weight, not by carton size).
· If you need the item urgently and want to ship via FEDEX, TNT, DHL, UPS, etc., we also have our shipment agent partner, and can get a special price for you. Also the shipment cost could be collect if you wish(you need an account of any of these express service company).
· Please send us your shipping address, post code and contact telephone number (important)when you place your order. Please let us know if your delivery address if it is not the one shown on Alibaba.
· When we deliver out the items via EMS, Hongkong Post Air Parcel, or China Post Air Parcel. (door to door service). The tracking number, track website and PI for customs clearance will be sent to you by email. We can supply documents with low price or small total amount for you to help you pay less import tax or no import tax.
· We are not responsible for any delays, accidents or any other issues incurred by the shipping companies or the weather.
· There may be some delays during holidays, or when delivery companies have lots of parcels due to the busy season.
· The following payment methods are supported by :
· Full payment must be made within 15 days of placing your order.
· The buyer is responsible for any tax and/or duty charged by their country.